- Scanning Speed Capabilities:
- Art Scanner 120: max. 150mm/s
- Art Scanner 190: max 100mm/s
- Interface: Controlled through spectral camera or with a separate control cable, USB or RS232
- Halogen illumination for VNIR and SWIR
- Specim Art Scanner can be used with the following Specim cameras: SWIR, SCMOS, FX10, FX17, PFD & PFD 4K
Specim Art Scanner is a large scanner frame designed for scanning cultural inheritance artifacts, such as paintings, manuscripts, maps and old photos. The camera can be mounted in a mounting bar together with the illumination (halogens) for sliding horozontally along the bar. The camera can also be mounted looking downwards.
Art Scanner is compatible with Specim FX10, FX17, sCMOS, and SWIR cameras. The scanner is controlled using Specim's LUMO Scanner Software Suite.