- Transforms sensor raw signals into corrected, standardised hyperspectral cube data allowing for intermediate operation of hyperspectral system
- Intuitive configuration for endless applications, saving you time and money on development expertise
- One data processing for various hyperspectral cameras
- System meets requirements of modern industrial manufacturing
- Due to standardised communication protocols, system quickly and simply integrates into an existing application
- Unlimited expandability due to plugin concept
- Standard interfaces including GigE Vision and CameraLink allow user to independently choose best camera from any supplier
- CCI Information can be processed by any vision system
The Perception System is a generic, configurable data processing solution enabling the industrial use of hyperspectral cameras for high speed tasks like sorting in many industries like food processing, recycling, mining, pharmaceuticals and many more.
By adapting a hyperspectral camera with a Perception System, Chemical Colour Imaging turns the camera system into an easy-to-understand and intuitive configurable "chemical colour camera". The chemical colours reflect the molecular properties of the scanned objects.
The Perception System transforms sensor raw signals into corrected, standarised hyperspectral cube data allowing the intermediate operation of your hyperspectral system. Since our solutions can be intuitively configured for endless applications, the Perception System saves you time and money on development expertise. Perception System eliminates the need for expert consultation, and allows you to develop your own know-how, and to protect it. It also allows for one data processing system for a variety of hyperspectral cameras.
The Perception System is controlled with the intuitive Perception Studio. The Perception Studio provides encapsulated scientific methods of hyperspectral analysis intuitively accessible to everyone. The machine vision community is now able to develop and configure their own applications independently!