The inspection of electronic components and assemblies by using active thermography is an established method for troubleshooting and quality assurance – from prototype development to series production.
In particular the lock-in thermography provides highly detailed information during each development step. This information can be essential for the design of complex electronic circuits or assemblies to optimize the thermal management.
Active thermography is applied especially in electronics production as a versatile tool: for example, in quality assurance, for permanent monitoring of technological parameters as well as for inline inspection of products in manufacturing.
Register for InfraTec’s free online event to learn more about the use of lock-in thermography for failure analysis in electrical engineering and electronics.
A Glimpse at the Online Event:
- Failure analysis and defect inspection
- Quality and process control
- Flexible R&D solution
- Basic configuration to turnkey solution
- Hotspot detection on printed circuit boards, integrated circuits, semiconductor material and multi-chip modules
- Detection of faulty thermal connections of heat sinks, short circuits, soldering defects and wire bonding errors
This event also includes a technical lecture “Challenges and Applications of Thermography in Microelectronics” by Marko Hoffmann from Infineon Technologies Dresden GmbH & Co. KG.
There are two sessions for this online event:
Thursday June 9th, 2022: 3:00AM - 5:00AM CDT Register
Thursday June 9th, 2022: 12:00PM - 2:00PM CDT Register